Sunday, May 23, 2010

Garena Vs. Fair Gaming

Garena Vs. Dota Uilities
Yup, I’ve been lurking around Garena forums and found some interesting post about map-hacks and bots. I know people make bots for grinding or farming purposes and to get ahead of the game. but DOTA? its a strategy based game and it’s not even the main game, please people remember its still Warcraft 3, anyways back to the subject how can Garena Fix this ? do they have the same anti hacking system as other MMORPG? Even ice-frog wrote about this in his blog.. Talk about Fair Gaming. But Still Kudos for all the players who still play fair and even report hack users ^_^. I know its hard Garena to fix or this issue cause let’s face it DOTA is 3rd party itself. but still look into your heart to try EVEN just try to be more focused on such stuff

And for those who will ask.. yes I play DotA and I use Garena >.<



Link Youll find interesting:
http://www.dota-utilities.com/2009/09/garena-universal-maphack-for-warcraft.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqoK8P-MPxo


Hope Garena would do something about this.
I'm not advertising this stuff i just want Garena to take a look

No comments:

Post a Comment